It is located in an ancient manor farm in Manfredonia dating back to the early '900. The architecture signs of the time are still visible inside and outside the structure.
The farm is composed of a lower floor, with the restaurant, and an upper floor where is located the B&B. The idea is to offer comfortable rooms at affordable prices, with a complete service in a family context.
It has a privileged location a few kilometers from Gargano, the "Umbrian Forest", Padre Pio and San Michele Arcangelo’s Shrines, the Salt works of Margherita di Savoia, Castel del Monte, Tremiti Islands, Bari and the airport.
- Common areas available for guests
- Heating and air conditioning, double glazing or solar panels.
- Disabled access
- Location: 10 min from a public transport stop, within 45 min. from the station / airport / port
- 3 bedrooms with ensuite bathroom and 2 bedrooms with outside bathroom for exclusive use the room
- Room facilities: cot, television, mirror, Internet, telephone
- Every day cleaning, room service
- Conventions with clubs etc, gifts
General price list:
Single room: 20 € / 60 €
Double room 40 € / 120 €
The room price includes breakfast, bed linen and towels.
Adding 3rd bed: 15 €
Adding 4th bed: 10 €
Children under 3 years are free (free camping cot)
- For long periods, small groups or promotions, contact the B&B.
Address: S.p. 141 Km 10.800
Phone: 0884 571522
Fax: 0884 571102
N. rooms: 5
TV in the bedroom
Bathroom with shower
Local air- conditioning
Credit cards accepted