The B&B San Paterniano is a historical monument of the twelfth century, nestled in a wooded park just a few minutes from the historic center of the medieval village of Cingoli.
Nature, history, authenticity and well-being will be the core of your holiday!
In the large garden there are various relax areas with tables, deck chairs, sun loungers, hammock, children's playground and a large private parking.
The structure, made of stone and wooden beams, will welcome you in its elegant and familiar rooms. Available at the entrance there is a large living room for reading, consultation of tourist material and relax, and a frescoed hall for conferences, exhibitions and breakfast in the summer.
The bedrooms are in stone with exposed beams and small library. Breakfast with local products.
- Equipped garden
- Organization of trekking, tours, wine and food shopping, events
- Laundry and ironing service for a fee
- Free cot and stroller on request
- Free stay for children up to 6 years
- Suite Room: spacious 35 sqm room with bathroom and Jacuzzi, 90 per night (possibility to add 2 single beds for 20 per bed).
- Romantic Room: double bedroom with bathroom with shower, 80 per night.
- Comfort Room: double bedroom with bathroom with shower outside the room, for your exclusive, 60 per night (possibility to add a single bed for an additional 20 ).
We have offers for weekly and monthly stays.
Closed: from 12 /1 to 03/31
Address: Via San Paterniano 3
N. rooms: 3
TV in the bedroom
Bathroom with shower