B&B located in the historic center of Manduria. It consists of three big apartments with separate entrances, their names are respectively Messapi (the ancient inhabitants of Messapia), Plinio (the Roman historian-naturalist) and Casalnuovo (the name of the ancient Manduria).
All apartments have air conditioning and private bathrooms with shower, hair dryer, 26 "LCD TV and DVD player. The apartments are furnished with valuable antique furniture and wrought-iron beds. Accessories are made of Grottaglie’s ceramic, handmade exclusively for this structure.
Every detail is designed to offer guests the same atmosphere and historic charm of the Messapian town.
The breakfast room was built underground in the old barn. It is air-conditioned and equipped with electric oven, coffee machine, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher.
- Breakfast, energy consumption, room cleaning and linen change 2 times a week.
- PC and Wi-Fi
- Guided tours, food and wine evenings with wine tasting
- Shuttle service to/from airports and train stations
- Car rental
- Scuba diving and diving excursions
General price list:
MESSAPI Apartment - Single 40/50 * Euro - Double 60/65 * Euro
PLINIO Apartment - Single 40/50 * Euro - Double 65/70 * Euro
CASALNUOVO Apartment - Single 50/60 * Euro - Double 70/75 * Euro - Triple 80/90 * Euro
* High season (August 1st to 31st)
- Children 0/3 years old free, if in bed with parents or with camping cot (included)
Address: Via Omodei 2-4
N. rooms: 3
safe deposit box
Room with air-cooling system
TV in the bedroom
Minibar in the room
Bathroom with shower
Local air- conditioning