I am an Environmental Hiking Guide who has been safely illustrating, narrating and revealing the naturalistic and historical aspects of the territories where I accompany people for many years. Having been born and raised in Tarvisio, in the heart of the Julian Alps, I couldn’t help but become a lover of outdoor activities.
I am convinced that in the simplicity of nature we always find the answer to all in our problems.
– Environmental Hiking Guide since 2010 in Veneto and since 2013 in Friuli Venezia Giulia.
– Member of AIGAE since 2011
– Cross-country ski instructor at college of Friuli Venezia Giulia since 1997
– Low vision and English language teaching certifications since 1998
– Nordic Walking instructor at SINW since 2013
– Official guide of the archaeological site of Grotta Fumane (VR ) since 2014
SERVICES AND PRICES
Nature accompaniment on foot and by bike (trek, bike and MTB) in the area of Verona, Lessinia Regional Park, Lake Garda and Monte Baldo. Excursions throughout the year to discover an area rich in history and traditions.
Nature and history-based trips to Slovenia, the Soča Valley and Triglav National Park, Finland, Austria, Scotland, the highlands.
I have previous experience in Nepal.
Contact me for more information!