Masseria Bosco & Masseria Strazzati
Nestled in a 100-hectare park in Salento, just a 2-minute drive from the center of Avetrana, the Masseria Bosco hotel features a restaurant and offers free parking and an outdoor pool.
Embellished with antique furniture, the Bosco’s rooms sport original architecture and feature a private bathroom. Some accommodations also boast panoramic views of the countryside.
To stay at Masseria Bosco is to immerse yourself in the embrace between the fragrant green of the olive groves and the boundless blue of the Mediterranean Sea; it is to recover a secret harmony, to rediscover a serenity made up of simple and profound things.
– Guided tours and tasting tours of our oil and wine farms
– Cooking class
– Guided tour at dairy farm
– Convention with equipped lidos
– Free bike use
– Free supply of towels for exclusive use of the pool
Servizi per la vacanza outdoor
- Maps of searchable routes
- Hearty breakfast
- Provision of packed lunch
- Agreement with equipment and repair stores
- Secure bike storage space or ability to bring it to your room
- Bike tool kit
- Bike rental
Masseria Strazzati: closed from mid-October to mid-May.
Masseria Bosco: open year-round.
The Bosco restaurant serves typical Salento dishes and is located inside an old barn with vaulted ceilings. There is an opportunity to taste and enjoy the organically grown extra virgin olive oils and home-produced wines .